top of page

Power outages - who do you call

No power - who do you call. Most people in our area expect it to be Electricity North West, but there are other companies who are responsible for the supply of electricity in our area - we found this out when one of our board members did a recent check. To find out who you should call in an emergency here's the guidance:

This is the link re how to find your energy network operator It can be obtained using your postcode or the Meter Point Admin Number (MPAN) from your bill, it will provide both electricity and gas when using your postcode. Maybe check in advance just in case......?

46 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

New set up

As you may (or may not) be aware we have recently become a Charity. So we have a new Board of Trustees (all existing members of our management committee). This is chaired by Brian Mitchelhill whose

We're hiring!

Cockermouth Emergency Response Group (CERG) JOB DESCRIPTION - Administrator/Co-ordinator This is a part time role, where the successful candidate will be self employed and under contract for 10 hours


bottom of page